It’s been two weeks since we wrapped the first ever CompCon, a gathering of compensation revolutionaries. In this episode, our Comp + Coffee co-hosts recap the inaugural event.
- Some of the highlights from CompCon 2018, like our inspirational keynote speaker, Patty McCord
- Why there’s an appetite for change in both compensation and conferences
- The discussion of fair pay at CompCon and what this conversation means for compensation management
- How comp pros can improve communication
- What’s on tap for CompCon 2019
Bummed you couldn’t make it to this year’s event? We don’t blame you! Keep an eye out for updates on CompCon 2019, coming soon…
Like what you hear? Be sure to subscribe – and don’t forget to give us a 5-star rating!